ideasUK is the trading name of Ideas Network UK Community Interest Company.
Registered in England No 9668757
Registered Office, Northgate, 118 North Street, Leeds, LS2 7PN
COMPARE YOUR INNOVATION PROGRAMME TO THE BEST OF THE BEST
IDENTIFY YOUR PROGRAMME STRENGTHS AND CELEBRATE SUCCESS
UNDERSTAND AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT
DEPLOY IMPROVEMENT PLANS TO HELP YOUR PROGRAMME MEET ITS OBJECTIVES
LEVERAGE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE FOR SOLUTIONS THAT GENUINELY WORK
IDENTIFY BLOCKAGES AND DISCUSS RECOMMENDATIONS TO CLEAR THE PATHWAY
PROVIDE PROOF OF VALIDITY ALIGNED TO BS ISO 56002
“I’ve found the team at ideasUK fantastic to work with. The accreditation review felt supportive and was easy to understand. The report generated provided us with clear recommendations and next steps to continue to develop our ideation programme. As such, the relationship and accreditation has already helped shape our strategy and ongoing development of the programme. I’d highly recommend ideasUK and the whole process!”
John Lewis Partnership
The ideasUK Accreditation is a way for organisations to give both internal and external prominence to their employee innovation programme and provide support to take their programme to the next level, delivering even greater results for their organisation. Through working with such a diverse set of organisations across different sectors, industries and countries, we have identified what good really looks like and have the practical experience to help you achieve success with your innovation programme. In essence this is an audit, with questions that have been refined over a number of years and now fully mapped to BS ISO 56002 to provide you with a blue print for your programme and to support you to:
1. Celebrate Success Our audit will highlight the areas in which you are already succeeding and allow us to celebrate successes with you, ensuring the organisation appreciates the benefit your programme brings and enabling you to benchmark yourself against other organisations. In addition, during the annual ideasUK conference we award a certificate in recognition of your achievement.
2. Identify areas for development and improvement plans to make change The huge benefit to this one-day audit lies in the robust conversation which will highlight where the blockages may be and how issues can be resolved to enable ideas to flow smoothly through the process. Following your audit, a report will be sent highlighting all areas discussed to act as a roadmap for moving forward.
“It was a pleasure to work with ideasUK through their Accreditation process. We found it challenging and rewarding; highlighting areas that we can bolster and add to our current innovation programme. By having an external party hold a mirror up to what we’re doing has given us a clear steer on how we can deliver innovation more broadly across the business. It was great to hear that our current strategy was in clear alignment with best practice and ISO standards, and to learn of alternative ways to engage our community.”
National Nuclear Laboratory
The audit should be completed with the innovation lead / team, to gain a full understanding of the programme impact.
We also request 10 minute interviews with:
1. Evaluator or a Subject Matter Expert.
2. Employee who submits ideas.
3. Senior Management team representative – ideally the programme sponsor.
You will receive a report, including detailed evaluation results, with a clear indication of the programme’s strengths and opportunities for improvement with suggestions to implement.
Welcome and introduction
Overview of your programme
Interviews with the Evaluator, Suggestions, Senior Leader