Making Ideas Management work for your Organisation:
Invite to a live webinar!
To celebrate International Ideas Day on Einstein's birthday we plan to hold a webinar for our members and guests.
Time: 12:00 - 1:00pm GMT
To REGISTER for the webinar please click the link below:
By clicking the link you will be directed to 'gotowebinar'who we are using to host the conference.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar, which you will need to be able to join on the day.
12.00 Start of webinar - introduction to our fabulous panel speakers who are:
Chris Bolton, Welsh Audit Office
Melissa Dutton, Home Office
Kerry Roffe, HMRC
Lucy Chatwin, West Midlands AHSN, NHS
Zena Cox, ideasUK
12.05 Questions & Answers
1. Ideas management can be seen by organisations as a 'nice to have' not a necessity particularly in austere times. What are your views on why having a scheme is so important to the success of your organisation?
2. How do you ensure support from the senior leadership team within an organisation and can a scheme survive without it?
3. How do you reach all employees and encourage their engagement in the program?
4. What pitfalls have you encountered in ensuring your scheme is a success and how have you overcome them?
The set questions will be followed by an opportunity to present the panel with any supplementary questions.
12.45 Introduction to ideasUK Conference
Would you like to ask the panel a question?
1. Further to the key questions listed above, you are invited to email supplementary questions to the panel in advance of the webinar via email@example.com or
2. During the live webinar, attendees will be prompted and have opportunities to post questions to the panel via the webinar 'chat' facility.
Please Register NOW to guarantee your place and join us for a lively debate on Monday 14th March!