26th Annual Conference, 2012
Marriott Royal Bristol Hotel, Bristol
7th & 8th November
Make innovation come alive in your organisation.
Go beyond the view that innovation can only be achieved by invention, something new, something so radical that no-one has thought of it before. Consider the results if every process in your organisation became just 5% more efficient than at present.
This conference is all about involving and engaging everyone in the organisation to improve the ways we work.
You will learn how to motivate people to think of better ways of working, how to recognise and reward them for their input, how to ensure the momentum of the programme is maintained and, importantly, the role of management in the success of the process.
Now in its 26th year the two days of Keynote Presentations, Workshops, Scheme Briefs and Networking Opportunities make this a must for anyone wishing to see innovation as a reality in their organisation.
The highlight of our conference is the Idea of the Year awards Dinner on 8th November 2012. Ideas shortlisted for all original entries will be judged over the two days of conference and the overall Idea of the Year Winner announced at the awards dinner.
So what’s new for 2012?
One of the great things about our conference is the opportunity for our delegates to take away tools they can use at their own organisation and share their own experiences with other practitioners who may be facing issues similar to their own.
For this conference we are moving away from the ‘traditional conference workshop’ that we have used in the past to more interactive sessions. There will be four sessions running concurrently and delegates are encouraged to drop in and out of each session sharing and learning along the way. The outputs from each session will then be displayed and published on the ideasUK blog post conference.
Interactive Workshop Session 1
- Sharing best practice and aligning with Continuous Improvement?
- How to engage middle management?
- Creating an ideas process that works!
- How do I create an Ideation community?
Interactive Workshop Session 2
- Increasing your implementation rate-tips and techniques
- Types of activities to interact with a face to face audience to increase ideation participation.
- Principles of Employee Engagement for Ideas Scheme Managers
- Ideas schemes in a downsizing organisation
Interactive Workshop Session 3
- Driving organisational change via your ideas scheme
- How to get sustained engagement from submitters, evaluators, adopters and senior managers?
- How to measure success (KPI’s) and production of management reports-why they are vital?
- What challenges do ideas manager face on a daily basis?
We also have three amazing keynote speakers this year:
Paul Sloane - Destination Innovation
Sarah Rapson - Chief Executive of the Identity and Passport Service
Stephan Spader - Swiss Railways
So whether you are a novice with employee engagement or an old hand with suggestion schemes and innovation, this is the event for you!
More details of the event can be found in our brochure.
Available for Download now
Google Map of Marriott Royal Bristol Hotel